Friday, February 29, 2008

Teachers

Whats a class without a good teacher?? I definately think that i learn better when the course is not only fun but the teacher is fun as well. I have had soo mamy teachers that are like this, and i seem to learn and keep the information better this way. Plus not to mention any names but i have had a few teachers who are the fun crazy, who i will probably never forget lol!!

hahaha && when the classes are like this trust me you dont dare fall asleep...you never kno what the teachers will do to you or let others do to you .. (from seeing things like this happen before..a teacher drew a picture on a kid with sharpie before for sleeping in her class lol FUNNY!!!)

1 comment:

MemphisKell said...

I remember having a teacher once who drew a mustache on a guy who was sleeping. That event is definitely stuck in my head.

It's nice to have teachers who you click with. Unfortunately, they are not all that way.